We enter marriage full of love and hope for a future together forever. In reality, 50 % of the marriages in the United States end up in divorce. Some divorces end with an amicable split. Others, the ones we typically hear about, go the full 12 rounds.
Any situation, such as divorce, requires good legal advice. Understanding your obligations limits the opportunity for conflict. Choose a lawyer who knows the divorce system in Texas. If you call the Law Office of Mark Barber, then his experience helps you finalize your divorce as amicably and problem-free as possible.
Understanding the Emotion
Not all issues stemming from divorce involve the legal system. The emotions of children and other family members directly affect the outcome of a divorce. Mark addresses your issues with respect, dignity, and compassion. He works for the best outcome for everyone involved.
Formulating a plan and preparing to represent you includes considering such issues as:
- Explanation of the Texas Family Code.
- Filing an original petition and guidance on reasons.
- Investigation of the opportunity for an uncontested divorce. Both parties must agree on the major points of separation.
- Process for the discovery of marital property and liabilities.
- Orders or injunctions to prevent either party from attempting to hide assets.
- Temporary Orders which determine who remains in the home during the proceedings, living arrangements for children, visitation, responsibilities for paying bills, etc.
- Grandparents’ rights.
- Child custody, whether joint or sole.
- Visitation or parenting time with children.
- Child support.
- Spousal support.
- Paternity questions.
Emotions run high during this stressful storm of life. Children, partners, and family members are all affected. Anger issues develop or amicable separation occurs. Either way, a new life begins for all involved family.
If you need respectful, experienced, compassionate legal representation, then contact the Law Office of Mark Barber. He discusses and presents solutions to every issue throughout this stressful time. If you want some relief, then choose the best representation with the most experience.
Call the Law Office of Mark Barber, Attorney at Law, at (940) 761 3009 .